Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dead and Loving It??

I don't know how litigious these people are these days, but I am pretty sure this image came from the only FHM I ever bought about six years ago. Purchased specifically because a younger, broker version of myself noticed this particular image whilst leafing through every magazine my local Barnes & Noble felt fit to stock. Nevertheless, I figure that my people need any goodwill they can get after the previous weekend's debacle, so here is a cute little bit of fluff that I think appeared in a British "lad" magazine near the turn of the century. I am not positive, as it appears in my own possession these days only in the form of a clipping, removed from its superfluous wrapping. If the rightfull owner comes along, holler at me, and I will douse it.


When I die, and SEC season rolls around, my tombstone will play a looped recording of "Six fuckin' devils stepped up playin' brave god, had the fuckin' nerve to try and enter my graveyard."

No comments: